Friday 22 August 2014

Stripy Nail Art Tutorial!

Hey guys,
So I have another nail tutorial for you today. It's a stripy, clear nail polish look today.






How I achieved this look was by first making sure I didn't have any nail polish on my nails, this is the most important step. I then took very thin pieces of masking tape and placed them onto my bare nails. You can put these as far apart or as close to each other as you like. I then painted a block colour on. I used Revlon Expressionists in chalkboard, but you can use any colour you would like. Then moving on quickly to the next step start peeling off the tape. Once you have peeled off the tape and let your nails dry you can then apply a thick layer of topcoat to even out any bumps.
And you are done!

Thanks for reading and coming here to my blog and if you  have a minute then make sure to subscribe.


Jean Xx






No comments:

Post a Comment