Sunday 14 September 2014

Singapore

Hey guy's 
So since I'm going to be doing a lot of traveling over the next few weeks I have decided to start up a little series. It just going to be about what I'm getting up to and what I like to take with me and things like that. 

I have just been to Singapore, it was very fun, but extremely hot! We spent the day walking around the gardens and nosing around the Marina Bay Sands mall. There are these to big dome buildings at the gardens ons inside one of them is a big mountain with waterfalls flowing over the sides. I would definitely recommend it. I shall include some pictures of the adventures we got up to below. 

The mountain inside the dome. 
 
The mountain again. 

Marina Bay Sands Hotel

I'm sorry, but how good does this look?!?!?

Sorry for the short post but I will be trying to keep you updated with each place I go, off to London next!

No comments:

Post a Comment