Tuesday 21 October 2014

Galaxy Nails!

Galaxy Nails
Hey guys,
This is going to be my first tutorial about how to do what I like to call galaxy nails. Although they may look difficult they really aren't.
So here we go....


Step 1. Gather your materials


Im going to be using 5 colours but you can really use more or less and feel free to change up the colours if you like.
I'm using:
Miki blue
Revlon Chalkboard- Straight as
Revlon Expressionist- 360 Vincent VanGold
Any top coat you happen to have
Any base coat.
Small make up sponge
Tweezers
A piece of paper

Step 2.
Create your background
Im going to be using my black but you can use any dark colour.


Step 3. Making the galaxy.
Once the base colour is dry Get your first colour and dab a bit onto the paper. You may have to add more. Using the sponge dab a small amount across each fingernail. Make sure that you can still see the base colour underneath. It is also best to use a clean sponge.

Another step you could do is to paint a coat of a top coat containing sparkles. I decided not to because I didn't want it to get too messy.




Step 4. Creating volume.
Get your next colour, I'm using gold, and do the same thing, dabing the colour on using the sponge.
I then also did the same thing with the purple.

Step 5. Stars
Using a thin tipped white brush (or just being very careful)draw little dots onto each nail. You could even add a few actual stars by drawing tiny crosses.

And you're done! go ahead and admire your little masterpieces. See it was a lot easier than you thought, wasn't it.

Tats all for now guys I hope this was helpful. If you do try this out please leave a picture below to show me how it went!
Jean Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment