Sunday 26 October 2014

Interview with The Luckie Bunny Blog!

Hey guys,
Today I am doing an interview with a new blogger from The Luckie Bunny Blog, you can find her blog HERE. We also did an interview on her blog as well so hop on over here to see that.
Alright lets get started!

1)Tell us a little bit about yourself?I love to be known as ‘syasya' or ‘ mysyaa' .. im 15 yo .. I live in malaysia . I'm second from 4 siblings .. I just have a brother and he is the eldest .

2) What genre would you say your blog is, or is going to be?
I love to tell about my life my story life .. I want to let readers know .. what I'm doing . what I like. yah.. mostly about my life ..

3) Fave picture from your instagram?

For now .. the ring pic .. 

4) Who inspired you to start a blog?Lucky Dolphin ( Athisha Khan ) 

5) Fave instagrams and blogs?
@oh.kitty @freshlypickked @athishakhan and you 

6) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
I want to go to mecca to perform my Hajj and Korea.

7) Fave colour?
Pastel colours mostly white and red solid.

8) Where do you find inspiration?
from Lucky Dolphin blog.

9) Fave youtubers?
Lucky dolphin.

10) Fave food?
Tofu japanese food and my mom's cooks.

11) Describe the theme of your instagram?
Idk how to describe since I'm still thinking about the theme .. haha.

12) What do you think the future will hold for you?
As a well-known blogger or as a TV host.

Alright thats it for today. Make sure to check out the interview on her blog.

Jean Xx





4 comments:

  1. I love it !! thanks .. and how to make the ‘ here ' thingy.. i mean.. we can click on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love atisha khan and her blog too :)

    ReplyDelete