Wednesday 9 July 2014

A little bit about me.

Hey guys,
So today I will be doing a little post about me since this blog is quite new so no one knows much about what I like to do.
I'm Jean.
I like a lot of things so I won't list them all here, just a few,
I love food (especially baking)
I do a lot of crafts and DIYs.
I like knitting and sewing and stuff I have to do with my hands.
A big thing is I'm always happy.
I'm quite competitive and I like sport.
And I am very family orientated.

So there you go just a few things about me. Hope you will all continue to read my blog and enjoy it. Make sure to follow and comment anything you would like me to do.
  Jean 

2 comments:

  1. One thing that would be cool to see would be things you've crafted or sewn :)

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok! I will do more DIY's and things if thats what you would like! Thanks for commenting it really means a lot and helps me make my blog better! :)(And I did just make a dress so I can definitely do a post on that! What do you think?)

      Delete