Thursday 17 July 2014

More yummy breakfast!

Hey guys,
Sorry for another breakfast post, but this one is definitely worth reading! Its super yummy and it also healthy.
Today for breakfast I made bircher muesli. It's basically just oats, yogurt and apple.


Heres how to make this tasty breakfast.
You will need
1/2 cup of oats
1/4 cup of yogurt
1/4 cup of milk
1 apple, peeled and grated
Optional, other fruit of your choice I use banana

Mix the oats and yogurt together and the stir in the milk.
Add your apple.
Chop up any fruit or other ingredients that you would like and add them to the mix. (if your doing banana its best if you cut it really fine)
Serve.
 And thats it. Pretty easy.
Comment down below if you try this and what you thought. An remeber to follow me!
❤  Jean  
* What's your favorite breakfast?*










2 comments:

  1. Wow. That's a very healthy breakfast! Haha! I don't usually have the time or energy in the morning to make something like that! Haha.
    But on a Sunday I love to have Nutella on either toast I croissants!
    I've followed and commented on most posts! Keep up the great work!

    Love L xx
    www.lorneee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks, You should definitely try this! Its super yummy and actually doesn't take much effort at all It only takes me like 5-10 mins in the morning.

    ReplyDelete