Tuesday 29 July 2014

Best and Worst

Hey guys,
For my post today I am going to be doing something a little bit different. Its called Best and Worst. I saw someone do this kind of thing on their blog and I wanted to give it a go. I basically just say what the Best and worst things were for me over that week. It will just give you a little bit more insight into what I like and things that I get up to. Comment down below what you think and if you want me to start doing this as a regular thing.
Brownie in a Mug <3
Best:
1. THIS!

2. I know I'm a bit late to the party but I have just found the Maybelline Colossal Volume mascara, and its amazing. I'm just going to leave it at that.

3. I know this is super weird but I was listening to the radio and an ad came on. And not just any add, an add for christmas. I'm excited already and it's only July.

4. Also this blog! Heres the Link. (The blog I got this idea from)

Worst:

1. The weather at the moment. As you might already know where I live it is winter and the other day it was five degrees. While you guys are all over there in Europe experiencing the hottest July ever recorded, we are down here in five degree weather.

2. It got to five degrees and the weather station said it was going to snow and it didn't. Worst day EVER.

3. I forced myself to go for a run. Not a good idea.

And that is it for today guys, sorry for the short/rushed post, I will be posting some back to school tutorials very soon so stay tuned for that!

Jean Xx










2 comments:

  1. I have just nominated you for the Liebster Award xx

    http://elwillmer.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool thanks! Will definately be doing this!
      Jean Xx

      Delete