Sunday 13 July 2014

Pretty sunrise!

Hey guys,
So it was a beautiful morning, as you can probably tell by the picture.
I was running late to the bus stop this morning but I had just enough time to snap a picture of the beautiful sunrise. This is just taken from the bottom of my drive way. I walked out the door and I thought how can I not take a picture. 
Sorry this is a super short and rushed post. I'm trying to do a post everyday just while I am starting my blog.
Remember to follow and comment and I will see you next time.
  Jean  

7 comments:

  1. Lovely post!:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It means a lot to here from someone else and I will definitely check out your blog!
    ❤ Jean ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so jealous of your morning view! great picture too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's an amazing photograph!
    I have followed you and commented on nearly all your posts! Hope you go far and btw, what country do you live in because I am very jealous of all the views and attractions around where you live!

    L xxx
    www.lorneee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks, it means a lot when people comment on any of my posts, so thanks again.
      And I live in New Zealand, which seems very far away. But I guess I am really lucky as it is actually such a beautiful country!

      Delete