Monday 14 July 2014

Trip to the wildlife sanctuary!

Hey Guys,
So todays post is just going to be about my day trip to the wildlife sanctuary. It is basically in the city which is cool and also makes it easy to get to. Its about a 20 minute drive from my house. It's a reserve where a lot of different species of our native birds can live without any threat of predators. I took more than enough pictures when I was there so here are just a few of the interesting ones.











Remember to follow and comment down below what you would like to see next!
♥  Jean  

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love these photos. Looks like they would be an amazing place to visit!
    I love your blog and have followed you!!
    Keep up the amazing photos!
    L xx
    www.lorneee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks again for the feedback!

    ReplyDelete